Thursday, February 19, 2009

Do U Know Where U r Goin' To?

Finally...i've done it...my own blog...hmm..What do people write in their blog eh?not really fond of bloggin' but what the hell...
Actually, lately i've been melancholic...thinking of the future...
"Do you know where you're going to?
Do you like the things that life is showing you?
Where are you going to?Do you know?
Do you get what you're hoping for?
When you look behind you there's no open door
What are you hoping for?Do you know?"
The path that i've chosen wasn't easy...But then, life offers us two paths to choose from. 1 is the easy way. But its reward is just that it’s easy….that’s all…so I shouldn’t feel any regret la kan? Huhu…tp bak kata Sinatra…

‘Regrets I had a few but then again too few to mention.
I did what I had to do and saw it thru without exemption’

Thinking back, there are a few things that I would want to do a bit differently…put more energy into it, more enthusiasm. But then again, it’s done and over with…I’ve made my bed now I have to sleep on it….no use cryin’ over spilt milk…huhuhu

Actually it’s good to look back n analyze the things that happened to us…kite muhasabah diri…then only we can learn from our mistakes….hidup memang payah…tp tak bermakna kita perlu give up kan…maybe…just maybe, there’s something wonderful waiting for us somewhere in the future kan? Hahaha…that’s what I’ve been telling myself all thru the darkest times of my life…That’s the trick. It’s hard but hard things yield the sweetest gift! We have to believe.


Lagipun Allah tidak akan menguji di luar batas kemampuan hamba-Nya….now, that a worthy point to ponder….hmmmm

2 comments:

  1. regrets the past..never regrets the future ahead..~

    ReplyDelete
  2. but...jgn sekadar regret jek kan..kene la try to change and make sure the same thing xhepen again..huhu..

    ReplyDelete