Thursday, February 26, 2009

Not So Good Morning :(

I woke up startled this morning, hearing Katy Perry shouting at my tender ears ‘I kissed a girl’…huhu..a waste of precious time. Still got 10mins till the alarm went off. Hmm…I couldn’t find the strength to pick up my phone after glancing at the caller’s name…hmm…sleep is much more preferable when I’m in this state of grogginess…

I know, I know..that is soo not me. I never left a call unanswered unless I’m not available @ the moment. Just that I couldn’t bring myself to pick it up… Dunno what I’m gonna say or not say. Maybe I’ll say something I’ll regret later. So I’d better off pretending to sleep through the earsplitting sound. But will that person buy it?

I’m sensitive to sounds when I’m in the dreamland….even when there’s a car stopping in front of my house, I could hear the sound of the muffled, running engine, so imagine what can a modified exhaust do to my peace of mind.. Its deafening, deep, guttural noise really shatters my tranquility. Hell not only me, but my neighbors too. It’s family residence, do be more considerate. They have kids for God’s sake! Hello! People tryin’ to get some sleep here… people do get up early and go to work. Not everybody has the privilege of going to work whenever or even if they want! Baboon!

One night I came home around 11. There's a car, red MyVi parked in the alley beside my house, with the engine running, but thank God, it was the standard exhaust, but still it was clear to the normal ears. It was there for quite some times. I began to grew uneasy. The driver killed the engined when other people or car came nearby..Of course I was anxious aite. Then thankfully the car went away. I slept with 1 eye opened that nite. Dunno what went inside the car. Turned out to be a teenage boy from behind my house. His friends dropped him off in front of my house after circling the area for how long God knows...Whatever pon...my point being:

"Middle of the nite + loud noise = annoyance + aggravation. Simple arithmetic!"


Back to the story…. If that caller read this, I’m sorry I didn’t pick up.

4 comments:

  1. i'am ur neighbour..i know what ur feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah...jiran cipan adalah bawang putih..keke...selamat berkenalan di alam cyber

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's nigger neighbour in their mind. what do they care. maybe after this you'll hearing something more annoying.. bumping car, perhaps. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah...let's just pray it wont b my cute lil car or else there'll be hell to pay

    ReplyDelete