Monday, February 23, 2009

It's a Sad Thing 'bout Life

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west –
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.

We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow –
To those who love us best.

~Ella Wheeler Wilcox

So true no? uhuk uhuk..it juz makes me wanna bang my head coz when angry I forgot all these things..I kept tellin’ meself (when I’m sane and not under manic depression or other psychotic disorder)…

‘For every minute I’m angry, I lose sixty seconds of happiness’

Now, ain’t that a scary thought? I am actually living my life in vain if I stay mad. But then when the red eyed monster start poking at my head tellin’ me to lose it, every sane thoughts disappear…ooo yeah..Feels damn good when I get to vent my anger..Sweet dude!

But then as the rage subsides I’m left with an ache in this heart tellin’ me what’s that for? Hmmm..why did I said those things? You see when we are angry we seldom say what we mean to say, and say something that we don’t mean.. Sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel kan?

Why kite nak sakitkan person yang truly care for us? Bukan musuh kite pon. Tp when rage blinds the conscience, it seem so doesn’t matter kan. As long as we can hurt ‘em as hope it cut as deep as it did to us. Hmmm….

Huhu..but all for nothing..last2 sume menderita…huwaaaaaaaaaa

I AM SORRY!!
LO SIENTO
MUJHE MAAF KAR DO
SUMIMASEN
MIANHE

P/s: remind me of my post whenever I start losing my cool..hehe…takkan nk jilat ludah seniri kan??kekeke

No comments:

Post a Comment