Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Right! He's Wrong! End of Story!!!


Hell yeah… I am angry…y? I am offended. I am sooo deeply disappointed, saddened and thoroughly insulted! It a perfectly acceptable reaction considering I was being accused of something I didn’t commit. To think that I really thought that this person knows me well….hah! What a joke!

Well I guess I shouldn’t be shocked considering the whole situation is a sticky mess. Lgpon kalo hati dah dibutakan cinta…ape sangat kawan2 ni kan..macam cib la! Tatang la, belai la, jaga la bunga yg ko tanam tu. Yang salah adalah kumbang2, afit2, ladybird2, kutu2, rumput2 yg ade kt sekeliling…well of course it’s their fault coz how can it be a flower sooo beautiful, sooo sweet smelling, sooo enthralling be the one who's strangling, choking and smothering those ugly creatures, depriving them of the comfort and peace instead…..

aku membesarkan isu? Hell man, I’ve got more issues than a fashion magazine..duuh..I'm not blowing this thing out of proportion…I could just hear him telling me…

‘ko ni pikir logic la sikit’


Haha..i’ve news for u…someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
And this..

‘aku tanya jek…kalo ko xbuat xpe la’

Hello, do you suffer from some sort of memory loss? Amnesia maybe? Hehe…I should be recording every conversation I had on my mobile it seems..play safe baby!

Heck, I’m just minding my own business nowadays..truth be told, I am much more calm..who’d guess cooking does work for me! It really put my mind at ease…err…that is if the food tak burnt la..hahaha

Another life’s lesson to be learned…hmm..

Hmm…tetbe rase nk balik cabut rumput rumpai yg menyemakkan mate hati jiwa aku.


ke nk masak?kekeke..naseb la ade peminat yg sanggup risk food poisoning..tenkiu2!

3 comments: