Thursday, March 5, 2009

What is happening...

It’s been a while….so many things happened in between. Life just past so swiftly that I barely had the time to stop and just breathe deeply. Err that is not entirely true. I did take deep breath before I went into the interview room. Gosh…it was soo frightening but I managed to keep my cool…haha…dengan nada yg bangga sekali….I really don’t wanna talk bout the interview. As far as I am concerned, I did my best and it’ll all comes down to rezeki in the end.. Don’t wanna hope too much. Life taught me quite a hard lesson on that ‘hoping-menghoping’ subject…considered myself once burn twice shy! but thank you kepada resakse pewot for your staunch support..pelaburan mase panjang nampk..keke

All around me, changes is gripping hold on all of us…could feel the air is different, the mood is different. Hmmm… but I’m not very much affected by all this. Thank god I was able to move out inch by inch and finally free myself from this situation…not entirely but far enough to breath comfortably. Nothing lasts forever. Even friendship…it will wither and die…affection can wan and grow cold. Love will wear itself out, that is, if we did not try to keep it alive. Love is not constant; it is something that we have to work on.

And how about person we care about is destroying his/her future? What should we do? Yes…we don’t know the motives behind people’s moves and we might never know but it does indicate something right? It does tell us when she/he is making a mistake. How can we not get the irritable itch to approach him/her and say something to wake up.. But what’s the use when we know they’ll never listen. Throughout my 26 years of living in this very volatile world of feelings, I learned that, never try to change people, never try to interfere, never even dream of doing so unless I am 100% sure I am welcome to do that. Coz it can backfire….we want to do good but it might turn out that we are culprit that caused everything or maybe we’ll just get burned! So buzz off from danger! Busan la memikirkan ni semua….try to think for other when they themselves is unmindful of their problem. Baek kite tgk wayang kan cipan-oren-yg-suke-bace-blog-aku yang psycho ni…..

3 comments:

  1. hah ape cipan-oren-suka-baca-blog-aku tu ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cipan yg suke warne oren and pandai membace blog aku..kekeke..cipan tu pandai bermain bola tau

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaa okey. tak tau. dan rase tanak tau.

    ReplyDelete