Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fatally Addicted to...

M not a gamester. In fact I don’t the see point of sitting in front of PC or TV or anywhere with PSP in hands, ears plugged with earphones. Membesarkan bontot ade lah if m to do that. But m totally addicted to this LOCO ROCO. So cute! 1st time I tried it was when me and the gang were road tripping to Terengganu (wonder when we can do that again…never, I guess…so sad :( !!! ). Cipan Buntal introduced me to it. he brought his PSP along. I remember I was thinking like 'PSP? yeah big deal. Tak paham la apsal dah tua2 bangka leh do nak main PSP lagi...isk isk..' (m not a gadget person OK!). Hehehe... I can't read newspaper, novel or concentrating on something static whenever m in a car or anything that moves but I just had to play that game. So m the one went loco and ended ‘pengsan’ in the car. Miss those times….huwaaaa

p's: Jom la road tripping lg.....


No comments:

Post a Comment