Friday, March 13, 2009

One Last Time

I LOVE My Prens!!

Ok. This the last time. M gonna promise to myself I’ll forget everything and move on. Let bygones be bygones. I think I’ve depleted my anger with all the ranting and raving in this space for quite some time now. I just want thing to go back to normal now….It’s the end of the road for all of us so let’s go back and forgive and forget...


Yeah, I know I can’t forget but I’ll try my damnest! I’m not perfect so does everybody. Mahatma Gandhi once said that "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” Lagipun aku tetibe teringat lagu ni ketika tengah kusyuk memproses promo AFC and Celestial….

“Buat apa gaduh-gaduh sama kita,
Malaysia kita ini kecik aja,
Kalau semua gaduh sapa nak jaga...”

Another thing is that anger just makes us a prisoner of our own feeling. When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free. So we can never really be free until we let go of the demon that constantly trying to chain us in the unbreakable bond hatred and revenge.

Ok. You don’t like the philosophy thingy. So I’ll put this into another perspective that u might relate to;
“ Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.” -Oscar Wilde

Hehe…simple yet so very true eh…so its a double-edge sword la….
P/s: Aku taknak gaduh2 dah...nanti lagi la aku cepat tua...huhuhu....Jangan la bagi aku nampak tua..Nanti jatuh la saham aku yang telah sedia rendah ini..Huwaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment