Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Journey Pt1

Been a hectic weekend…*sigh.. Went to my ex-classmate + ex-housemate + ex-roommate + ex-sleepingmate (ade ke istilah tuh??) @ negeri Cik Siti Wan Kembang and Puteri Saadong. So many things ran thru my mind on the way there. So many things flashed back to me. One of it is that I miss the good ol’ days! Used to had this kind of journey when I was a lil’ cute girl. Err.. When I told cipan oren and cipan buntalku, diorg gelak and said the cute part they can accept but “little”, they cannot imagine! Brutal tol kedua2 cipan yang oversized tu. Haha cipan parit jangan marah saya ngutuk cipan oren ye…

Back to the story..*sigh… reminiscing the past is some kind of sweet-torture. My dad was seldom home back in the 80’s and 1990. Communists were still roaming our jungle, so he went there, guarding the border for months at a time. When he’s not on standby, he’ll take us jalan-jalan. Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang, Perlis are the places we frequently went. Visiting relatives, stopping at interesting places along the way such as Gua Kelam, Bukit Berapit river, Tasek Bera, Sungai Woh, Cameron, Fraser, Pantai Bisikan Bayu, Penarik… so many places we went in my dad’s Nissan Bluebird. I miss that car!! Sume bersumbat, but we were happy..so friggin’ happy!


the best car ever!


My favorite back then was crossing the Banjaran Titiwangsa to get to Kelantan. Still love that place. So serene. There was one time back in late 90’s, we went back to Kelantan to see Tok Mama. Along the Jalanraya Timur-Barat, the trees were orange, yellow, and brown. It was like fall in Europe! It’s simply breathtaking! My heart still aches when I remember that moment. How I really wish to stop the time…to capture that moment forever…huwaaa….Life was sooo simple back then. If only I could turn back time….

Crossing the Titiwangsa

Actually I’m not done yet…but no mood already…

No comments:

Post a Comment