Thursday, March 12, 2009

Manusia(?) Macam Bagus

Now that I’m out of the blue, I’m into the red. Red hot. Chilli hot. But not red hot chilli pepper. I’m cool but slightly affronted. Let’s put it this way. You were always nice to this guy. Always lend an ear for his problem (a very boring one I might say, but you listen coz you are after all his friend). So normally you would think that he is all good with you. Then suddenly you heard that he’s been talking behind your back about something that is totally irrelevant to him, say, ermmm… the way you pose for pictures. That is soooo nothing to do with him but you found out that he’s been talking to your other friends that you are such a slut posing like that (do note that that is an innocent picture. Nothing sultry or erotic bout it…all clothes were on and nothing was exposed…absolutely nothing). But I guess in his sick mind, that is sooo immoral kot. Macam la die tu baik sangat. Changing gurls like he changed his clothes. MACAM BAGUS!

Can you imagine what kind of friend, a MALE friend for that matter, would do that to you? Kalo perempuan ye la..kan orang suke kate pompuan ni mulut jahat… But for a guy to do that… It’s beyond my understanding… Well, I shouldn’t be surprised la kan coz this guy pernah publicly humiliated me! But it does boggle my mind to think that he is considered quite a catch for gals.. Hey gals… Seriously, what do you expect form a guy like that? Bad-mouthing people behind their back. No respect for women at all. How can a person like that is appealing to woman??? That is not a boyfriend material! Hell let alone a husband. If you thought to change him, just forget that idea and find someone who really deserves you... Buang karan jek. You don't fall in love under the impression you could change him. That's is soo wrong coz you'll end up makan hati sorg2 jek. You dont't fall in love for wrong reasons my dear and hoping to change a guy IS a wrong reason!

Thank God some of them woke up from their nightmare and move on...But some still stucked! Personally, I think he is dangerous to us gurls.. macam serangga perosak la die ni. Agak2 die dah busan, die carik perumah baru. A very easily bored parasite that 1! hehe..Kejamnye aku. But it does make sense somehow...Just think about it. Maybe that appeals to some woman. Coz to say that he is such a mouth-watering hombre, with chiseled face like a roman warrior with hot, hot, hoooot body, hell….Jangan kata jauh panggang dari api, api pon xlalu nk bakar! Buang O2 je bakar coz tulang je ade. haha..teruknya aku mengata die kan? Well serves him right! Die mengata org tak igt dunia! Things that doesnt concern him pon die nak mengata...so eye for an eye!

Oh yes.. He’s been talking bout backstabbing friend and all that but I guess it never entered into his brainless head that he did backstab me. Eh, he got brain alright but maybe it's the size of a peanut! Makes sense what...If not, he wont be doing what he did and never realize it. Haha..aint that just plain ironic. Itulah…salah org je nampak…salah sendiri yg sebesar2 alam ni leh wat2 xtahu… Cakap pandai...blajar dari pengalaman sendiri he said. Of course he did! He backstabbed people so many times. No wonder he's such an expert on that matter..haha.

Maybe he thinks it's a game or sumthin' funny..

'Hello there my pren...I want to backstab you can r??..Lepas stab kite kawan la balik ok. Yang sudah tu sudah la...aku pon xtahu pe aku pikir time tu,aku xsedar. Nanti aku mintak maaf gune email ok. Payah la nak face-to-face. Tu pasal aku mengata kat blakang or dalam e-mail je'
Seriously..he is sick! Sick in the mind and body…
Thank God I’ve nothing to do with this guy anymore. If we meet in the passing, I’ll say hello and go my way. For me there’s nothing left to say to him. It’s no surprise considering the magnitude of betrayal I’ve received from him. Better get away and make a clean cut. From now on he’s just someone I unfortunately know. Not a friend…backstabbing people aren’t friend. They are parasite..the lowest form there ever is!

No comments:

Post a Comment